Quick Jam sponge pudding
Total Prep & Cooking time: 15 minutes
3 tbsp Jam
100g/4oz Butter or Margarine
2 Large Eggs, beaten
1 teasp Vanilla Extract
100g/4oz Self Raising Flour
1. Lightly grease a 900ml/30fl.oz microwave bowl then place the jam in the bowl, spreading it evenly to cover the base. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Gradually add the eggs and vanilla extract. If you use a whisk it will mix together more quickly.
4. Add the flour and mix well then transfer the mixture to the bowl containing the jam.
5. Cover with a microwaveable plate and cook for 3 and a half minutes on high (800w).
Serve with lashings of creamy custard.
Courtesy of http://www.Recipes4us.co