Mini Corn on the cob
Kosher salt to taste
3 ears corn, shucked and cut into thirds
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 cup grated Parmesan
1. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the corn, covered, for about 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Return the pot to medium heat and melt the butter.
3. Add the lime juice and chili powder and stir to combine.
4. Return the cobs to the pot and stir until they’re coated with the mixture.
5. Transfer to a platter, sprinkle with the Parmesan, and serve.